Often, innovators in the healthcare arena are the people who work directly with patients and in medical settings. This, by default, means they're not likely to be closely connected to the resources needed to bring their idea out into the world and make it viable. We only have so many hours in a day after all. This chasm is what Catchwind is focused on bridging.
Going in, we know that one size never quite fits all. As such, we take pride in our curiosity toward understanding what unique challenges you may be facing while our wealth of experience allows us to facilitate the swift and efficient advancement of your goals.
You have a great, possibly life-changing idea. Now what?
We are here to help you wade through all of the complexities and requirements to launch your healthcare innovation. Our process will guide you through the gamut of business development stages providing you with the resources needed to wrangle everything from legal and regulatory necessities, aligning you with like-minded investment partners, linking you with the right manufacturing resources, all the way to developing a marketing and communications plan.
The key to success in our efforts is that our pool of connections is so deep that we're able to vet and align the appropriate resources to fit your unique circumstances. We match goals and skill-sets accordingly - increasing your idea's chance of success.
CW Innovator Benefits
- Clear visibility to the development path for your business.
- Strategy development and assistance.
- Business support services from the Catchwind Team.
- Access to highly qualified service providers and partners within the Catchwind Network, including: design, prototyping, pre-clinical and clinical support, quality, sterilization, regulatory support, manufacturing, testing, packaging, distribution, project management, legal, staffing, software development, cyber security, sales/business development, and more.
- Access to angel investment groups, family investment funds, individual investors, venture capital groups, and private equity firms.
- Access to non-dilutive grant funding opportunities.
- FDA relationship support and assistance navigating through the FDA process.
- Access to hospitals, institutions, and clinicians for feedback, support, and validation of new products and technologies.
- Development of a robust profile allows Navigators and Investors to learn about your business and to develop a relationship.